In today's meeting, the Board of Directors of the Port Authority of the Balearic Islands (APB) approved the decision to request the company Ocibar to manage moorings and commercial premises in Bota
The Port Authority of the Balearic Islands is committed to respecting the user’s intimacy and protecting their personal data. Accordingly, the Port Authority of the Balearic Islands has adopted the measures set out in Organic Law 15/1999, of 13th December, on the Protection of Personal Data, as well as the security measures envisaged in Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21st December, by means of which the Regulation of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13th December, on the Protection of Personal Data was passed.
The Port Authority of the Balearic Islands hereby sets forth its policy on the usage of personal information provided by users:
● What information is compiled, for what purposes and through which technical means: the Port Authority of the Balearic Islands exclusively compiles the personal information supplied by you and incorporates this in its files to the extent that this is necessary. The information collected will not be dealt with for any purpose other than the one for which the personal data was collected.
● Who the data will be disclosed to: the Port Authority of the Balearic Islands will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your prior consent, unless said transfer is stipulated by law or necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose for which you gave us the data being processed.
● How long your data will be kept: the Port Authority of the Balearic Islands will only keep your personal data as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or its subsequent processing.
● What security measures are taken for safeguarding your information against any possible abuse or unauthorised access: the Port Authority of the Balearic Islands has taken the security measures required to prevent its alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access in view of the state of the art, its reserved status, improper use, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of personal data supplied in compliance with what is established in Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21st December, by means of which the Regulation of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13th December, on the Protection of Personal Data, was passed.
● For legal reasons, the Port Authority of the Balearic Islands may and will have to supply any information that it is required to give to the competent authorities according to Spanish laws in the event of receiving the proper court order, which only takes place when a judge has good reason to believe that the user has performed illegal activities. In this case, and with the intention of cooperating with the legal system, the Port Authority of the Balearic Islands may, after the legally required court order has been served, record and later on supply information to the police, as regards the IP address identifying the connection of the user, as well as the exact time of this, user names and passwords, amongst other data. In any event the IP addresses and times of connection will only be recorded for those services in which a user may be suspected to be making illegal use of these.
Users are acknowledged and may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the Autoridad Portuaria de Baleares, at Moll Vell 3 - 5, 07012 in Palma de Mallorca, Balearic Islands (Spain).